CALLING ALL KNIGHTS TO MARCH IN THE MEMORAL DAY PARADE!
CLICK HERE for all the details
For any organizations that need to register for the Parade CLICK HERE for the registration document and the rules!
Here are some Last Minute Details
This is to let you know that the Knights of Columbus Freehold Council 1672 will be lining up at #37 on the Route 33 side of Kiawah Avenue. There will be a cone with your unit number in it, and you can line up in between that cone and the one behind you.
Any vehicles that will be in the parade should come through the barricades at the corner of Route 33 and Kiawah Avenue. Please see attached map.
Please respond to this email with your unit number and name in the subject line so that we know you received it.
A few last minute reminders:
- In order to better honor the members of our armed forces, both living and lost, we ask that you please refrain from any political signs or sayings, or advertisements, within your unit.
- No unit may stop the parade for any reason. This includes drilling or performing in front of the reviewing stand.
- All units must complete the entire parade to the Monmouth County Courthouse. Please pull into the parking lot and exit through the other side. There is water provided in the parking lot for all participants.
- No vehicle that is not in the parade will be permitted on the streets where units are lining up. There will be a crossing guard at the corner of Park Avenue and Kiawah Avenue for all marchers or drop offs.
- The roads close at 8 am.
- Registration is from 7:30 – 9:15 at the corner of Brinkerhoff Avenue and Main Street. Please send one representative to check in your unit.
- The parade will begin at 10 am.
- The line of march assigned to you is final. Please direct any questions to the parade official nearest you.
- If you have any questions, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 732-462-4580.
Amanda McCobb, Vice Chairman
Freehold Memorial Day Parade Committee
Next Breakfast is Sunday May 29th
Additional Menu Items, New Prices, New Columbian Year!!
Please Join us for Breakfast. ALL are welcome!